Monday 15 December 2008

XMAS GREETINGS WITH A DIFFERNCE!


HAPPY XMAS EVERYONE ...
Thought I'd post something slightly different for xmas this year ...

My dad persuaded me [xmas 1971] to be 'santa' for the infants' party
at his primary school in North Wales.

Do you think they were fooled at all ???
[I believe they were ... scary ...
despite the tacky plastic outfit & the cotton-wool beard ! Hm ... ]
And boy ... was it tiring ! As you can tell from the picture ...

All good fun though - and all done in the right spirit !
[But maybe that's what had affected santa by the time this picture was taken ... Hah !]

Enjoy your xmas this year !!!
Have a great time ... wherever you are !!!

1 comment:

Mat said...

hehe, I look at this photo in a whole new light after you telling me quite how much mayhem it caused!

maybe its time for a 21st century version of "wayne claus"? or maybe that can just wait til you're out here hehe